Monday, February 26, 2024

Pimpin...

 




Transfer calls came in and the new guys name is Elder Mohler. I'll serve in a new area for this week while I wait to meet him. 

Nothing much else so here's a quick story:
       We got a call from a lady who told us she was being bullied by her African American mom because she looks “Egyption-Celestial”. We asked what she wanted us to do about it and she told us that she would like “a blue eyed, Blonde hair, young, fit, church going, Caucasian man for rooming with. Except I don't have a bra so please send him with plastic bags for my clothes.”😐 …. How the fetch do you mistake a missionary for a pimp. Florida's not real. 

Until next time 

HIGHLIGHTS:
○ Did some service at the Ronald McDonald Charity House. 
○ Unplugged the car tracker/monitor for a few days and the heavens opened. But my comp plugged it back in because he hates joy I guess. 
○ Put someone on date for baptism. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...