Monday, February 19, 2024

FIRST BAPTISM

 2 things worth noting.

 

On Friday, we had interviews with our mission president. All week I felt like he was gonna get upset with me about something, but I just didn't know what. Then he privately pulls me into his office and says “I hear you're baptizing someone tomorrow. Would you like to practice on me, as if I was her?”... I'd take getting chastised 100 times over instead of ever hearing my mission president say those words again.

Anyway-

      Like I said, on Saturday I got to baptize one of the sisters friends named Nevaeh. That was a first for me. I was nervous and instinctively asked her, “how long can you hold your breath for?” and she did NOT catch my sarcasm. It ended up being a cool experience though. I only had to dunk her once so that's a win 😤.

That's all folks. 

HIGHLIGHTS:
○ My companion got a phone 🙏
○ Got all my credit cards back 🙌 
○ locked ourselves out from the key to the font. 😑
○ ate a mussels at the beach today and about tossed my cookies 🤢

     









No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...