Wednesday, November 29, 2023

2nd Email

 2ND EMAIL of Jesus camp for those counting. I have 7 more days left of Provo MTC. I packed for Florida. Not the butt cold of Provo Utah.

Forewarning: this week was a little bit tough so if this email sounds like me complaining, it's because it is. 

Like i mentioned, this week was interesting. I've hit the point where I'm a little bugged by the people around me. 

Struggling with my companion a little too. 2 very different people with 2 very different approaches to life. Happy thoughts. (He did almost meet God when he put salt in my drink though 👊🤏).

But at the end of the day we make a great duo when it comes to teaching people. We teach very naturally together and it usually goes great. We taught a girl named kimberlee and we both left shocked with even ourselves at how smoothly we operate as a team. 

Another member of my district had a prompting that we should all go up to the temple Monday night and do endowments. As soon as we made the trek up there we found that the temple was closed. (He ALSO almost met God that night.) 

But on the way back, one member of our district looked down and found his tiny, consecrated oil container, that he had been missing for 4 days, IN THE CRACKS OF THE SIDEWALK. Miracle. 

We had a member of the 70 (don't ask his name. I don't even know what I had for breakfast) give a talk to us this week, ironically about loving your companion and the people around you. Touche God. That helped me get a better perspective on things and to look at things with a better attitude. 

Still not much to write about. Next p day I will be flying to Florida. Until next time. 

HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK: Put a napkin in one of my friends sandwiches and he ate half of it unknowingly. Demon. 

Was given a durag while playing basketball. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...