Wednesday, December 6, 2023

LAST DAY OF MTC

 I probably wont have a time to send my email out tomorrow so im sending it today.

GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS! My comp got covid and has been in isolation. Takeaway: complain enough and God will do you a solid. 

So, for the last week at the MTC covid numbers broke out and lots of missionaries had to be quarantined In a dungeon downstairs. However, The dungeon rooms have their own shower. Would be lying if I said I didn't seriously think about getting myself sent there. 

I got a new companion for the week, Elder Brown. This guy has been a blessing. Definitely needed the uplift and he was it. Except he has a girlfriend so nothing can happen I guess.

Most of my district, including me, has been sicker than a dog this week. Made it hard to keep thoughts pure. Especially when my teacher Scheduled a haircut FOR ME (i didnt go obviously) and showed me pictures of what SHE likes. Tread lightly sister Gladding. 

We did however get to gather together and watch the Christmas special. Was hoping for the Oregon Washington game but is what it is. Seriously though, the Christmas special was awesome. Reminded me (again) to have a better attitude and view things with the glass half full mentality. 

I'm flying to Florida tomorrow and am gonna miss some of these guys. The MTC has not been a cakewalk but I'm kinda sad to leave for some reason. Its like the last day of school vibe. Bittersweet. Feels like i’ve been here for years. 

I'm pretty nervous, but mostly excited to finally start. Excited to fix that state! Next email will be in Florida so… Enjoy the cold til may utahns ✌️ 

HIGHLIGHTS:

● Dunked in basketball and had to sit out for a minute. Worth it. 

● Studied to StarWars anthems. 

● I got facebook to work so messenger is up and running for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...