Monday, March 18, 2024

For Benny Dorius

 Haven't sent an email in a few weeks but I am still alive. Florida hasn't killed me yet. 

Going back a few weeks: 

My trainer went home so I got to spend a week in Lake City (the worst place to get transferred to). Not a thing out there but grass. But the people are super friendly. This family with 9 younger kids each gave me their roblox account names for when I go home. Or buy an XBOX. Whichever one comes first. 



Had transfers and got my new boyfriend, Elder Mohler. He's from Las Vegas. He’s a homie. He's not too good at driving, but that's alright. Happens to the best of us. (Picture below)




We baptized Eric last Saturday. Only took me 11 tries too. The font fills to our knee so it takes a full front squat to submerge anyone. Filled his nose with water the second try too💪


HIGHLIGHTS: 
- ZONE CONFERENCE THIS WEEKKK 🦕 🦖 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...