Monday, February 5, 2024

13 REASONS



Missed last week's email and hand up, that's on me 🙋‍♂️. But these past 2 weeks have been a (female dog) to us, so bare with me. 

So first off, my wallet got stolen and homeboy ran up a TAB in Gas 😐. Had to cancel everything and re-order my cards/license. So I'm broke for the next 2 weeks. I hate it. (Completely understand how the pioneers felt. We are warriors honestly ✊️)

Secondly, we decided to go walking to a few appointments instead of driving because the weather's been fine all week. And as we were walking, God felt like being a FUNNY GUY, and it got up to like 80°. Which felt like 110° Utah weather. Summers are gonna put me on my —. Oh well. Better than freezing cold conditions. 

Third, we lost a Baptismal date. That was a real bummer. 

Lastly, My companion dropped his phone and it's completely broken, so this week's gonna be a lot of fun. 

HOWEVER, We pulled up to a car show and found this car (1931 Model A) that was used in the movie “Edgar” with Leonardo Dicaprio, as well as gave a ride to John F. Kennedy (He had better luck in this car than the other🤯)

UNTIL NEXT TIME. 

HIGHLIGHTS:
○ none. God's pissed lately. 
🫒 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...