Monday, January 1, 2024

OFFICIALLY 19 YEARS OF AGE

 Celebrated Christmas and my birthday this past week so it's been exciting. Only had 3 major things happen really so this will be quick. 

1. I can drive again and life's great now. I missed driving so much these past 5 weeks, and now that I CAN drive, Elder Hall is a happy camper... EXCEPT we have a monitor in the car named “tiwi”. Tiwi beeps at you loudly to “CHECK YOUR SPEED” everytime you go 8 mph over the speed limit. They teach us not to have road rage but TIWI is the sole reason I want to drive headfirst into oncoming traffic. (I've been pretty good about not swearing but that machine’s brought out the devil in me a few times.)

2. Left my Companion for 30 minutes on a bike ride, around the block, with a guy we were teaching for the first time. My comp about called the mission president until I rolled back around at the perfect time. So that was a close one. Don't regret it, would do it again. 

3. And lastly, One guy we've been in contact with told us he's been using his book of Mormon pages to roll his blunts… honestly, that's one of the coolest things I've ever heard. BUT he does want to meet with us again so that's a win. 

That's pretty much it. Until next time. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...