Monday, January 8, 2024

MARRIAGE

 Waddup boys. On today's episode we have 3 main attractions:

1. This guy we are teaching named Demarcus randomly asked, mid lesson, how long I've been married. I Sat there baffled because i thought he was insinuating that my companion and I were married. until I realized that he was referring to my CTR ring. I told him a few months and moved onto the next conversation. 

2. We did exchanges last Wednesday. This means I swap companions for 24 hours with another set of missionaries. It was my turn to lead out my area with a new companion and I came home and sacked. Out. So tiring. Mad respect to trainers. 

3. Lastly, I had an interview with my mission president. He told me to slow down my driving… I hate you TIWI. Not only annoying but you're a snitch too. 

HIGHLIGHTS:

● Did service for some members and our reward was he got us into Costco🤙

● Surprised a member on her bday with cake 🎂 (picture below).










No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...