Monday, February 12, 2024

3 month mark tmr. Hooray.

Sadly, Walker still doesn't have a phone and his driving privileges have been rebuked ☹️. So im game 7 Bron now. Team on my back. It's been great though because It's taught me a lil more responsibility because I'm doing most everything right now (without a license or money still).

We got to watch the first half of the Super Bowl in an elderly care center with a member. Love that man for inviting us to do so. Smell of pi$s and death aside. 

We met up with a guy who mid lesson said that Angel Moroni was talking to him and wanted to give us a very important message. He said that “SHE says we are in the latter days and theres lots of conflict” πŸ˜... You don't say. 
Don't do drugs kids. You'll end up in Florida- -getting taught by me. 

HIGHLIGHTS:
○ Met a member named Greg but he calls himself “The Forkman”. He started off by telling us that he is “hippie and inactive as *****”. HE was terribly nice but his lady came walking out of his house to tell us to “run home to our preacher”. I thought it was funny so I laughed but she didn't feel the same I guess. 
○ Weather is peak.
○ Had Zone conferenceeeπŸ¦– 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Alma Georgia Address

 Hayden's New Address for ALMA GEORGIA 144 Mohawk River Road Alma GA 31510 Spent 2 weeks in a Quad in Douglas Georgia before moving into...